Death Wish Coffee

• I cannot be held responsible for what is about to come.

This will be my first go at drinking a full pot of Death Wish Coffee - French Pressed.

A couple things may happen:

My heart will give me the middle finger and blow up

I will have the reaction as Fry in Futurama and move with blinding speed

I will have massive headaches tomorrow from caffeine withdrawal and have to drink more

So let's see where this adventure goes! 8o

Gorgrak - Master of Destruction by eating lots of pizza

• k so drank a cup of Darth Vader mug sized Death Wish coffee so about 12oz. maybe 14oz.

My arms and legs are tingly right now so I'm feeling the energy coming....

• I LIVED!!!!

But I was talking and moving around REALLY fast for a few hours! :evil:

Got told to slow down a few times, but even slow was too fast it seems.:saint:

So yes Death Wish coffee really pumps things up.

Bad thing is a bunch of stuff I read I can't remember everything unless I'm hyped again :D

• When I was in my 20's they sold, and may still sell, mail order legal "speed" which we called "freeze dried coffee pills" and about 5 or so of those white crosses, black beauties or yellow jackets would do the same thing so I know how you felt, although the freeze dried coffee pills were time released so you kept those jitters, amped and ratchet jaw effects for about 8 hours.

"Dig hard, dig deep, go for shelter, and never look back." - Reign of Fire

Ego autem capti in draconis corpore hominis

May you always have love to share, health to spare and friends that care!

"To expect sense from two mentalities of such extreme viewpoints is not logical"
    - Spock

Women are God's greatest creation. There is absolutely no way that anything that is as complicated and complex as a woman could have possibly "evolved" from anything.