Managing my Server

• Hello,

What I'm asking here is this;

That i'm allowed access to my own server ( It's locked on PSN ) But i'm able to see it. Again can't actually enter my own Server.

I would also like to change the name of the server - I've tried to change the name of it in the settings of the server manager but it doesn't allow me i don't know if there's a rule to that "Like in the first month of owning it you can't change it" or something stupid like that. I've added myself to the Permissions on the G-portal for managing your server but I'm pretty sure that isn't to access it on Console is it? cause there is no PSN Link on the site to make it look to PlayStation.

I would also like; to be able to change my name on the website but that is unrelated to the topic i was talking about; But on the side note it says my name is changed on my profile but it still says my name is: gportal_022582 on the sever manager.

Regardless the main thing i wanna be able to do is play on my server i purchased for $20 with a couple of my buddies, if that isn't able to be done i would appreciate a refund for the server currently cannot play.

Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause for any Moderator / Admins.

• Nevermind i think i figured it out - But the name bit is still an issue if you can tell me how fix that; That'd be cool.

again sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.

• Hello 022582!

To change the server name, the game for Conan needs to be Offline in order to make any changes to that game.

Once the game shows as Offline, then you can go into Basic Settings tab to make personal setups. Just make sure to hit that Save often.:)

There is no 'time limit' on making edits to your server. You can do so right away.

Once the game is online and setup on G-Portal then its just a matter of starting up Conan on PS4 and using the filter system from the game to find the server however you named it and if you set it for PVP or PVE mode.

If you are still having issue after all this, please update this thread or shoot me a PM and I'll do my best to help you out.

Gorgrak - Master of Destruction by eating lots of pizza

• Just remember though you have to stop the game so it is Offline to make the change.

You just type in the name under Server Name and Save should do it.

Gorgrak - Master of Destruction by eating lots of pizza