People from different regions cant join server

• Hello! I have a Server based in NA East . It seems any of my friends trying to connect that are based out of the EU are not able to connect or find the server , does anyone have a solution for this or a reason ?

• Hello and welcome to the G-Portal community. I think it's a STEAM mechanic that will only display 5000 servers. I may be wrong. It may take your EU friends 20-30 minutes of refreshes to see it pop up. Have you tried giving them the IP and query port so they can add it manually to their STEAM Server favorites?

• Hello and welcome to the G-Portal community. I think it's a STEAM mechanic that will only display 5000 servers. I may be wrong. It may take your EU friends 20-30 minutes of refreshes to see it pop up. Have you tried giving them the IP and query port so they can add it manually to their STEAM Server favorites?

Yes we've tried the IP search thing that didnt seem to work and their search will say no sessions found within like 10 minutes

• Hi, I apologize that I wasn't clear in my instructions: Is this what your friends are doing to join your server? :

1. Start STEAM (don't start ATLAS)

2. Click View

3. Click Servers

4. Select the Favorites tab

5. Add IP/Query Port

6. Select Refresh and the server should show

7. Click Connect enter password if applicable

8. Wait a few seconds and the game should start

Screenshot:

Let me know if it does or doesn't work. Thanks and take care

• This does not work