minecraft mods

• Hello, I downloaded my mods through ftp and when I loaded into my server through ftp there wasn't a mod folder so I made one but the mods don't seem to be coming through.

• Hi, I actually have a question relating to this as well. I looked through the page that you linked, and it says that the modpack requires a 'server version' as well, and only shows how to install premade modpacks. I've tried loading a group of mods that I downloaded separately from Curseforge, and it seems to not work. They work just fine when I try to play it singleplayer, but the server just won't start up. I'm trying to use Minecraft v1.7.10, if that makes any difference

• Hi, I actually have a question relating to this as well. I looked through the page that you linked, and it says that the modpack requires a 'server version' as well, and only shows how to install premade modpacks. I've tried loading a group of mods that I downloaded separately from Curseforge, and it seems to not work. They work just fine when I try to play it singleplayer, but the server just won't start up. I'm trying to use Minecraft v1.7.10, if that makes any difference

That is a very great question!

I am not entirely sure so I am going to do some further research. I think you should be able to still sync in files from CurseForge using the FTP and or Mod field on the server settings.

I'll see what I can find out and try to update shortly. Send me a PM though so it's in my threads and I can keep track of this one easier that way please.

Gorgrak - Master of Destruction by eating lots of pizza