Atlas ; Can't figure out how to change servername and password

• Hi, this is our first time hosting a server and I'm not exactly sure how to use FileZilla yet. I'm trying to figure out how to change the name of the server and put a password on it. Can someone help please?

• Hi, this is our first time hosting a server and I'm not exactly sure how to use FileZilla yet. I'm trying to figure out how to change the name of the server and put a password on it. Can someone help please?

Hello and welcome to the G-Portal community. You don't necessarily have to use FileZilla to change your password and servername. Once you have selected the game to place on your server, you will see the game icon, a gear icon and a trashcan icon on the left. Click the game icon, then your server control panel will appear. Under the basic settings tab make the changes to the entries you desire. Please ensure your server is Stopped and that you SAVE. Take care.

• I am experiencing similar problems. I figured out how to change the name, but I still can't connect.

Don't know how to tell you how to change it. It's in settings. I cant even figure out how to change my username

• I am experiencing similar problems. I figured out how to change the name, but I still can't connect.

Don't know how to tell you how to change it. It's in settings. I cant even figure out how to change my username

Hello, just making sure I understand.... The server name and your username are two different things. You can change your username via G-Portal ID. The server name is changed via the G-Portal control panel under My Servers and Basic Settings tab.

• I am having the same issue. I have changed my server name in the basic settings and in the game server settings but my server name is not showing correctly at all. I also tried in the ini file and it just reverted back.

• Hello and welcome to the G-Portal community. Please ensure your server is Stopped (offline). Select the ATLAS Icon (it appears to the left of the gear and trash can icon). Then select the BASIC SETTINGS tab. Wait a few seconds and the options will open (depends on your internet connection speed). The screen shot below should be helpful. After you have changed your server name, click on SAVE and restart your server. Take care

• I do see how it can be a little confusing.

if you click the gear icon that is labeled settings you get a pop up screen that has information but you cant change it there. You need to click "my servers" on the left hand menu and then click on the Atlas icon next to your server name. On the next page click the Atlas icon again and you will see the tabs daenrys7 is showing. navigate to the "Basic Settings" tab and there you can make changes to not only your server name and password but many other server settings. Click save and you have changed your server name. The change will take time to take effect so give it a few minutes before you decide its not working.

I do Not work for or in any way represent G-Portal. I just try to give advise where I might be of assistance. If i give you wrong information by mistake or information has changed I am sorry.

Looking for a awesome Atlas server to play on?

Check out:

http://www.ThePlunderingCurse.com

Discord: https://discord.gg/aPKzxGS

Need In depth help hit me up on discord and if i can ill will help you out:

N0NStopTrain#2346

• awesome glad you got it figured out...... If you need any other help let me know........ daenrys7 can you make this as resolved ?

I do Not work for or in any way represent G-Portal. I just try to give advise where I might be of assistance. If i give you wrong information by mistake or information has changed I am sorry.

Looking for a awesome Atlas server to play on?

Check out:

http://www.ThePlunderingCurse.com

Discord: https://discord.gg/aPKzxGS

Need In depth help hit me up on discord and if i can ill will help you out:

N0NStopTrain#2346