Game.ini vanishing/clearing upon server start up

• This evening, I'm having a huge issue with my points per level multiplier statistic/code sticking in the ini files on 10_A1 folder. Everything else, it's just fine. But this one specific spot, within the last couple hours...refuses to stay. Upon server start, it wipes it clean and is putting me and my crew in the negatives for engram points. Is anyone else having this problem?

I set it to this prior to booting the server up:

This is what happens upon boot up. Completely empty!

• Its happening to me aswell. It will not transfer the file for me. If it's only my character stat multipliers it's fine and will upload. If I add in the engram modifiers it refuses to upload and deletes itself when I try. I've been trying for hours...

• When you log in and click my servers and click on your Atlas server it literally says:

What we are currently working on:

- adding your own Maps and Configs

I can only assume by configs they mean Configuration files. I tried to modify every single config file I could get my hands on but it has no effect. There is another post somewhere claiming to have fixed it by modifying the "DefaultGamSettings.ini" / "DefaultUserSettings.ini" but I've done that through the FTP and that didn't work either.

• Hello, I believe the posts you are referring to require that that file be changed/added to every occurrence. At least that's was my understanding from reading those posts.

• Daenrys7 :: I was having the same problem with my server, except that I have 2x2 grid... A1 and B2 had the ini values applied. A2 and B1 didn't have them applied. after readding the settings to the INIs, I also noticed that the INIs would get wiped clean, to the point that it was puting in the wrong information (wrong session name, no MOTD that I had setup, etc). the weird thing was that I restarted all the servers/expansions, and A1 was holding the settings from the INI, even though the INI was wiped to default settings and B2 started to have the same problem as the others, so there is really something weird with the file syncing between Main server and Expansions.

After all this, I decided I would try and reinstall the server, to see if that fixes the iNI since hell, why not. INI files are reinstalled during an install, are they not? hmm, doesn't seam to. not only did the reinstall NOT fix my problem with the ini values, meaning it was loading some saved settings from an INI that didn't exist for me to view or modify, but it also broke the link between my main and expansion servers where now I get an error saying the ini is missing, yet the INI is loading because I have MOTD, etc..

to Top all of this off, the FTP feature also broke when all this went to crap. lmao.. I get an "Authentication failed" even after doing a password reset on the FTP, so i can't load the expansions. Can't configure the INI. Can't see if the ini will carry over to the Expansions. etc etc. I now feel like i'm still within the game, fighting tornado in the middle of the water, while trying to stear my little raft... but all within real life! :)

I'm trying to keep positive here and joke about this, but honestly, just getting a little frustrated. Little confused why we dont' have direct edit ability via a field for each of the servers, then we could configure these servers how we really want, and your dev team would be able to work on code change requests instead of bug fixes for automated features. I mean, I setup a 4 grid setup in my house as a test and directly having different ini values for each server isn't a problem. I don't know why you guys are linking the configs, I feel like you are causing move issues/work for your dev teams.

Just my 2 cents, and my rant. sorry, had to get that out there.

• do you get this error when you try to start your expansion servers ?

config file: ShooterGame/Saved/30_B2/Config/WindowsServer/GameUserSettings.ini not found for serviceId: 80766

I do Not work for or in any way represent G-Portal. I just try to give advise where I might be of assistance. If i give you wrong information by mistake or information has changed I am sorry.

Looking for a awesome Atlas server to play on?

Check out:

http://www.ThePlunderingCurse.com

Discord: https://discord.gg/aPKzxGS

Need In depth help hit me up on discord and if i can ill will help you out:

N0NStopTrain#2346

• it happens on all of my expansion servers the same exact error

I do Not work for or in any way represent G-Portal. I just try to give advise where I might be of assistance. If i give you wrong information by mistake or information has changed I am sorry.

Looking for a awesome Atlas server to play on?

Check out:

http://www.ThePlunderingCurse.com

Discord: https://discord.gg/aPKzxGS

Need In depth help hit me up on discord and if i can ill will help you out:

N0NStopTrain#2346

• yea, I was getting that error as well, so I fully deleted my servers, reinstalled, and it fixed the error message. .however, I can't get the servers to stay runing, they act like they are going online, then 1-2 mins later, show as offline with no reason as to why. The ftp is also still failing to authenticate.

• Hello fam, and happy new year to you all. Thank you for the information, I am sure it's been read and hopefully a resolution to your issue will be forthcoming. I want to especially thank @102260 for the detailed objective post regarding the issue. I will attempt to test and see if I can reproduce and fix. I hope you have submitted a support request because it may need to be corrected on the back end. Take care

• as of this morning, it seems like the server is now staying online after starting it. I'm heading out to work, but will monitor this post in case any news. the last item, which I also updated in my ticket, is the FTP isn't working. as of this morning, I'm getting timed out when trying to connect to the ftp to access my INI files.