What additional settings would you like GPORTAL to add?

• At the moment the settings panel has most of the settings we need, but a few extra would be nice.

Feel free to list the settings you would like to see GPORTAL add to its settings panel here :

(Yes I know we can edit these manually but given how flakey the game is with the expansion servers I prefer to do it through the gamepanel)

For me I'd like to see :

bDisableStructureDecayPvE (True/False - turns structure decay on PvE servers off/on - default is False)

• Id like to change setting in one expansion at a time, like have one zone freeport none pvp, and no flag placement, and and other zones pvp and flag placement. if anyone can help[ me set up server that way please let me know i have a 3x3

• Stat change options For both animals and players

An option to get gold from killing Alphas

More NPCs to buy from like Dark and Light

Creatures spawns per island

Control of sea monster encounters

An option to choose the freeport on maps

((I could prob think of more later, just woke up))

• a setting to change the multiplier of a stat when assigning points to that stat for example putting 1 point into weight will give you a 100 weight increase. this is helpful for servers with boosted rates like mine.

• without meaning to sound arrogant, why don't we make it simple for the devs and for the experienced server admins.

Option 1 ::

Simply add 2 "RichTextBox" fields to the bottom of the "Config" page. One for the game.ini and one for the usersettings.ini. Allow us to put whatever we want into those fields and it would respectively populate into the correct file. Only thing the devs would have to setup would be first the file location reference.. and second is to parse the text box so that it would grab the content from it's respective sections/headers and place them into those headers in the INI files.

Option 2 (even simplier) ::

have a toggle option between "standard" and "Expert" mode (some other hosting providers do the same/similar process). If you have Simple toggled, then only the options that are coded by the dev are applied, however. If you have "Expert" toggle, then anything that is INI based, it would have 2 boxes that you populate the content leaving it up to the Server admins to build there INI file how they see fit.

One Benefit of option 1 is that they could do a report on the field for all accounts to see what features are used the most, and then code those in without having to ask users what they would like, they would already know as it would be the mostly used settings.

One Benefit of option 2 is that it's simple. either what the devs code for simplicity, or you build your own. Other providers, I always used expert mode which allowed me to setup my server how i needed and I never had to worry about gui based settings overriding, etc. Since I moved over to this hosting solution, I still have a few servers on other hosts, but i like this one for Atlas and the features they brought, specificly the pre-defined maps.

anyways, that's my 2cents .. take it or leave it! :)

• To add to the Players tab in the settings...

Make a whitelist so that if someone makes their server public they can whitelist the main people. This will automatically kick randoms for those main people to always be able to log in. Sounds mean, but its needed. Ark has it so it shouldnt be too hard.

• To add to the Players tab in the settings...

Make a whitelist so that if someone makes their server public they can whitelist the main people. This will automatically kick randoms for those main people to always be able to log in. Sounds mean, but its needed. Ark has it so it shouldnt be too hard.

the whitelist is under under your

showmyadminmanager

• gonna rezz this thread and add the following: Can you please add the ability to replace just one grid with a custom map and assign it to said grid? I want to replace my D2 grid with a custom i have uploaded, but it will not let me choose it for that specific grid, only the entire map as a whole.