Server offline everytime i try to connect

This thread is marked as resolved, please create a new thread.
  • 3 days in a row now i have gone to join my server to find it not popping up in the list and so i boot my computer up to find its offline. Could understand once, annoying twice but now I'm just peeved. I bought conan on console so i didn't need to boot up my PC every time i wanted to play but here i am doing just that. at this point if funcom release a steam free version i will just by that and not use G Portal. So tomorrow when i boot up conan to find my server missing AGAIN and then booting up my PC and waiting 20 min for all the BS involved to find it offline again what do i do?:cursing:

• Okay, I'm a little confused with this one, so please explain a bit more for me..

You're using a PS4 version of Conan Exiles but you're loading it with PC?

Now I'm not trying to be snarky in any fashion, just want some clarification and here's why:

PS4 and PC both load into the Funcom servers a wee bit differently. Sometimes the filtering on one is slightly different than the other.

It gets kind of weird when you filter your server search on PC and then its different only slightly when trying to do it via PS4.

I mainly do the PS4 version of Conan. Make sure you have the following done with the filters...

Filter = Internet

Combat Mode = Player vs Environment (Or PVP or the other PVE one if you have that setup like that in Basic Settings)

Server Name = Put in the name of your server in Basic Settings

Community = All

Region = All

Maximum Ping = I just leave this blank since there's meh to it

Now with all of that being said, I do know that G-Portal is adding new hardware in general due to the huge ordering that was done for ATLAS recently. So I am not exactly sure how that's affecting new orders at this time, but it could be impacting things slightly too I'm guessing.

You are most welcome to go into Support and do the Write a Ticket thing so the devs can track your issue and keep privacy going. Then once you get the game going, close the case at that point.

I'm confident you will get going soon to capture some thralls! Have an awesome day! :)

Gorgrak - Master of Destruction by eating lots of pizza

• no i need to boot up the PC to turn the server back on., after THEY turned it off. I have two ticket in as of now. I do know how to do the hole thing, they are stuffing up. I don't see why a PC only game should affect PS4 or XBOX, Does no one monitor it. And today is day 4 of me having to manually start the server. at this point i'm not renewing. Very very very unhappy

• no i need to boot up the PC to turn the server back on., after THEY turned it off. I have two ticket in as of now. I do know how to do the hole thing, they are stuffing up. I don't see why a PC only game should affect PS4 or XBOX, Does no one monitor it. And today is day 4 of me having to manually start the server. at this point i'm not renewing. Very very very unhappy

Hi, I am slightly confused. Who is "THEY" turning off your server? If you are the server admin, and your server goes offline because it requires updates to the game you will need to restart server. If I am not understanding your comment correctly please let me know.

• They is GPortal and or the sever monitors whether AI or actual person if i'm not turning it off then THEY are. And i really don't think that an update is needed every day five days in a row. 5 days ago i jumped on my PS4 went to join my sever that is fav'ed and it doesn't show up so get my PC boot it up then boot up the browser load the gportal website log in just to find its offline, so i click on startup server. now repeat 4 more days in a row. hope that help with what is happening. (FYI the PS4 browser doesn't work properly with GPortals site).:cursing:

• Ok I think I understand things slightly...

So you go into your PS4, and you cannot locate your server using the filters.

Then you go onto your PC and check out the server online and the server is showing Offline from the sounds of things.

Restarting the server has no effect and there are no updates showing to need processing.

Okay if this all sounds accurate, this is something that the devs need to sort out. They have been adding new hardware pretty extensively over the past week and if things were not clearly described, things may have fallen by the wayside so they can focus on something else.

You will need to go to Support and do the Write a Ticket.

Please be specific in details to avoid any confusion.

Gorgrak - Master of Destruction by eating lots of pizza