Checking my math

• Hello General; I believe it would be #of slots X $1.13 which is actually $180.8. So if its saying you only need to add $136.36 you must have a credit on your cloud of $44.44. However, I never get that right:(. I love Math as much as I love gaming, I don't consider myself good at either:D

• Who in their right mind drops that much per month on a game? Ive been as nice about this whole thing as I intend to be. I will be keeping my 10 Ark slots, and refunding the rest of my account. I'll take my chances on official.

• Who in their right mind drops that much per month on a game? Ive been as nice about this whole thing as I intend to be. I will be keeping my 10 Ark slots, and refunding the rest of my account. I'll take my chances on official.

Hi Haddie, that is your choice no one is knocking you for it, not will we knock anyone else for choosing differently. We don't know if that is the way ATLAS will play out. Currently, as we all including G-Portal discovered that it is the way the game was designed.

Haddie, if you are playing with a large group, do what we are doing, we did the math and came up with 20 slots at $1.13 per slot times 12 is 13.56, so we charged each person who reserved a slot from the guild 14 dollars, they donated to the donation link and are paid up for a year. Not bad if you add that 14 to 25, its less than 40, which is less than a Triple A game title.

• i had a hard time with the maths as well. I thought 90 slots would mean 9 grids then after turning on 5 of them I was already short 10 slots. I mean isn't 10x9 90? then I read home requires 20 slots so I upped it to 100 but I think I can only get 6 out of it for some reason

• We still cant add side servers sadly, but my group is willing to wait. We do a lot of complaining, but in the end we all love this game no matter what. We stood beside Dark and Light so we will stand beside it and all the hosting servers issues. FFS do not go to Nitrado... They are the fucking worst and dont give refunds, they also send you to an over seas phone hotline who barely speak english. Horrible, but G-Portal needs to fix things soon or they will be placed in said category. Would hate to see that

• We still cant add side servers sadly, but my group is willing to wait. We do a lot of complaining, but in the end we all love this game no matter what. We stood beside Dark and Light so we will stand beside it and all the hosting servers issues. FFS do not go to Nitrado... They are the fucking worst and dont give refunds, they also send you to an over seas phone hotline who barely speak english. Horrible, but G-Portal needs to fix things soon or they will be placed in said category. Would hate to see that

I have a feeling most things will get ironed out through this week or the next. It's still very early and Atlas updating their game so often doesn't make it any easier to figure things out.

• Yeah i was going to go to nitrado until i noticed all the forums posts are in german and looked at the comments below the atlas server hosting post saying people are still waiting for servers from them 5 days later, even some have not received pre ordered ones. This from the supposed "official server host of ATLAS"