Atlas - Not possible to move to new grid in 2x2 - 40 slots

• Upgraded from 10 slots to 40 due to wanting the 2x2 but cant go through Grid walls.

Cant add Expansion server, is this the reason?

Ive lost days due to the server being down & a people are losing hope.

Am i waiting on added hardware?

• Hi, expansion servers are sold out atm. G-Portal will add more hardware so that more expansion servers will be available. There isn't an ETA. ATLAS is an early access release I don't think anyone was anticipating the issue that have unfolded. There is not any reason to "lose hope". We keep pressing, things get updated and we enjoy until the next glitch/bug/issue arises. Then we squash that bug, the devs patch and on to the next one. Take care

• Hi, expansion servers are sold out atm. G-Portal will add more hardware so that more expansion servers will be available. There isn't an ETA. ATLAS is an early access release I don't think anyone was anticipating the issue that have unfolded. There is not any reason to "lose hope". We keep pressing, things get updated and we enjoy until the next glitch/bug/issue arises. Then we squash that bug, the devs patch and on to the next one. Take care

So basically I have nothing.....until they add stuff.....I know I know but I have spent the last week convincing everyone on my servers to give up other games, merging a second cloud and adding time to it, so that we could migrate to Atlas.....now the stars align and there is no expansions....if I go with a one grid, then it will wipe everything when I add expansions later, at least that's what I think it says. Not losing my mind here, but its frustrating.

• So basically I have nothing.....until they add stuff.....I know I know but I have spent the last week convincing everyone on my servers to give up other games, merging a second cloud and adding time to it, so that we could migrate to Atlas.....now the stars align and there is no expansions....if I go with a one grid, then it will wipe everything when I add expansions later, at least that's what I think it says. Not losing my mind here, but its frustrating.

I totally understand man, but the payoff is amazing. if you guys want to, ill give you the info and password to join my private and let you guys see what its like, its only a 2x1 but more than happy to grant cheats to you guys and let you wreck havoc on it for a while to vent and not lose hope.

• So we wasted money? Are we getting all of our time back completely for this? Because ALOT of people have already paid for at least 2x2s.... We have a full server waiting as well...

• So basically I have nothing.....until they add stuff.....I know I know but I have spent the last week convincing everyone on my servers to give up other games, merging a second cloud and adding time to it, so that we could migrate to Atlas.....now the stars align and there is no expansions....if I go with a one grid, then it will wipe everything when I add expansions later, at least that's what I think it says. Not losing my mind here, but its frustrating.

If you choose a 2x2 grid for example, and only have access to one grid currently, you can pick any 1 of the 4 grids available. When you finally get your expansion servers you simply "Activate" the other 3 grids within your map. I don't believe any wipe needs to occur for this to happen, as long as you are still using the same map.

daenrys7 ,

As much as I appreciate your optimism . My issue is now I cant play at all. I deleted my server and reinstalled as was told to do in ticket i submitted. Now my server will not even stay online. and then we were told to back off on submitting tickets that they were aware of the issues and we shouldn't "flood" with putting in tickets. I have to feel guilty for submitting a ticket asking why my server will not stay online now. to add insult to Injury I cant even join the NA official PVE servers were my friends play because of connection issues with their servers.