Is the setup wrong or are others experiencing issues adding expansions?

• I have been attempting to setup my new cluster for a few hours now.

Here is what I have done so far.

1) Created the Main Server

2) I chose the option for a 2x2 GPortal map to go with my 40 slots.

3) Assigned my starter zone for A1. (I only see the one node at the bottom of the map selection)

3) Edited the basic server information for establishing passwords and renaming server.

Now I attempt to "add expansion server" and it tells me it is unable to at this time because they are adding new hardware?

Is everyone else experiencing this as well or do I have something in my thought process incorrect?

• Same. and because i deleted my server and re installed . It will not stay online shuts down as quick as it starts . So now a 2 fold issue for me. although looks like i can find my old server and join in the meantime.

• I am willing to bet there are a lot of customers now that have non-functioning servers because they didn't plan correctly for the needed hardware. I wish that I too had not deleted my server before figuring out that they really wasn't prepared because now we are paying for a service that we currently unable to use.

• I am willing to bet there are a lot of customers now that have non-functioning servers because they didn't plan correctly for the needed hardware. I wish that I too had not deleted my server before figuring out that they really wasn't prepared because now we are paying for a service that we currently unable to use.

In the fear of sounding a bit to "salty" I'm afraid your right.

I don't want to take away from the fact that I know they are working hard to fix things. But My game time is just limited to about 1 good day out of the week. The rest of the week is real life stuff, so you could imagine that i was hovering over the add expansion tab all day.

I'm sure i was one of the first to click it. unfortunately that's where my problems started. I'm not so much worried about the money that was taken. I know that they are fare and will credit as they have already done once without fail as promised. I'm just disappointed, and frustrated that this extra hardware wasn't in place prior to taking it live.

I do hope it is fixed soon

• I've been puzzling over this for several hours myself now. Glad to see I'm not the only one having this issue with adding an expansion server.

• Well I got a reply to my ticket about the issue;

So that confirms that. I wish they would have had something posted about this BEFORE I bought 30 extra slots today.

• I'm encountering the same issue with a 1x2 server. My server will boot (and I can log in via FTP) but the game software never accepts a connection from Steam. I hope they're working on it.

• I'm encountering the same issue with a 1x2 server. My server will boot (and I can log in via FTP) but the game software never accepts a connection from Steam. I hope they're working on it.

They are working on it, It will be resolved. BradF from technical just posted. You should check back in the thread titled "Atlas" created by him, technical status updates will be posted there.

• Having the same issue with 3x3. Reinstalled took forever to go back online. Once I finally went in it dc'ed me every three minutes. Never could play. Also the pve selection is also not working. Even though checked, it's still reads pvp.

• yes, i would like to know this as well so i do not spend my entire day at my computer again reading the forums and trying over and over again, i pretty much wasted my entire day off doing this yesterday already. Literally go to best buy and buy every SSD you can.

• Hi folks, please don't panic. Stay calm G-Portal will add more space, not giving an ETA because you all will string me up if I miss it by a minute...you testy Pirates;)