How to add to your server

• Could someone be so kind as to give a step by step process to getting the expansions to the server.

I have edited the cloud and paid for 30 more slots to add to my 10 for a total of 40 slots. I have chosen the 2x2 custom map. and picked B2 for a spawn point. on my server settings it says i only have used 10 of 40 slots. I just want to make sure I'm not missing something here.

• OK. I hope so. I'm getting a tad frustrated. Trying my best to keep up the good vibes.

Hi You can do it. Is this the first Early Access Game you've played? I know this one has been hard on us all (players, tech, and devs). Continue to stay positive, because it all works out in the long run. Thank you and take care

• Hi You can do it. Is this the first Early Access Game you've played? I know this one has been hard on us all (players, tech, and devs). Continue to stay positive, because it all works out in the long run. Thank you and take care

No this is't the first EA game. Many under my belt. But this one is on the top of the list for the worst launch category. If there was an award for it they would get it

• No this is't the first EA game. Many under my belt. But this one is on the top of the list for the worst launch category. If there was an award for it they would get it

I know, we have all taken a good whooping on this one. Hang in there, we will row this boat together. Take care

• i keep trying to explain to my gaming friends that you are not the only ones having issues over and over again but they are starting to get really salty because i had already brought down the other game server for the game they were playing, because everyone expected this to be in a semi playable state 7 days after launch. Now i have been staring at this "we are adding more hardware " popup for the past 12 hours, and can't change my spawn area to an island that's not a frozen island so you can never get warm. then if i so much as change a setting and reboot the server, i need to reset it a thousand times to get that one square up so people can actually see it on steam. Yes, we are frustrated and i'm running out of good vibes.

• No this is't the first EA game. Many under my belt. But this one is on the top of the list for the worst launch category. If there was an award for it they would get it

This is not even in the top 10 of worst launches I've seen.... though some of those top 10 have been truly terrible.

WWIIOnline took the cake, they actually had to take the servers offline for 3 MONTHS to get it semi workable and the physics engine was so bad you could actually launch tanks and make them fly backwards through the air using the recoil of their guns until you eventually ran out of ammo.

• i keep trying to explain to my gaming friends that you are not the only ones having issues over and over again but they are starting to get really salty because i had already brought down the other game server for the game they were playing, because everyone expected this to be in a semi playable state 7 days after launch. Now i have been staring at this "we are adding more hardware " popup for the past 12 hours, and can't change my spawn area to an island that's not a frozen island so you can never get warm. then if i so much as change a setting and reboot the server, i need to reset it a thousand times to get that one square up so people can actually see it on steam. Yes, we are frustrated and i'm running out of good vibes.

This exactly, everyone who threw some money in wants to know why the server is still counting down days I have left when I am sitting here with an unusable product.

• This exactly, everyone who threw some money in wants to know why the server is still counting down days I have left when I am sitting here with an unusable product.

They are resetting server time once things are stable and working as far as I know. You aren't losing any time. Also not only is this Early Access, but this is a whole different type of beast from past server hosting. This requires a lot more then just simply turning on one server and being done with it. It's new grounds for GPortal I'm sure and they are working the kinks out. It's only been a week so far and the progress in my opinion is awesome.