Multipliers no longer working

• It took a little while to propogate for me. Stop the server, wait 10 minutes, restart server. Make sure you check that the game.ini and the gameusersettings.ini have the values you want.

If that still doesn't work, also change the defaultgame.ini and stuff in the base config folder.

when you say "defaultgame.ini" do you mean that specific one or "defaultgameusersettings.ini" lmao

• Here's the exact steps I did which Chaosgeneral described in order to get my rates working. Still not sure about Discovery as I tried something new but haven't reset the server yet.

1. Connect to your server via FTP (Filezilla is a good one to use). To connect you need to open Filezilla. You will see "Host,Username,Password,Port" with space for you to enter your information. To get your specific server information, click My Servers-->Your Server-->Status Tab. Scroll down and you can find this info under "Access Data"
    2. Enter the info and press Quickconnect.
    3. In the bottom right box, navigate to ShooterGame--->Saved. Here you will find a "Config" folder. Copy it.
    4. Navigate to ShooterGame-->10_A1 (This folder may be called something different depending on the grid you chose.) Paste the folder here.
    5. Navigate to ShooterGame-->Config. Open up the file DefaultGameUserSettings.ini. Here you can set your rates to whatever you want and then save and reupload the file back to your server.

That should do it, simply stop your server and any expansion maps you have, wait about 5-10 minutes and then start them up again.

• This is working great for me Thank you Chaosgeneral. Now trying to modify skill points tried using the ark override it does not seem to be working any idea of what I use to adjust skill points.

• I haven't actually tried it, but apparently, add this to game.ini from save location per server, increase engrams per level, just change the number per level. I'd suggest also updating the DefaultGame.ini as in previous steps too.

• Yes all multipliers still not working for many, server seem's to show up in steam now at least but the actual server settings in the gportal ui are completely useless.

Hello 383572. Please read through this entire thread. These members are discussing how you can adjust those settings via FTP, which is part of the G-Portal control panel. If you follow their instructions you will be able to edit your settings. Take care.

• I haven't actually tried it, but apparently, add this to game.ini from save location per server, increase engrams per level, just change the number per level. I'd suggest also updating the DefaultGame.ini as in previous steps too.

when I add this is now I only get 1 point each level so it changed it just got to figure out what is conflicting with it

• I cannot get the server to go into PvE mode, no matter what i do, i don't know which config or ini file holds that setting, but the basic and extended settings aren't saving when you change them from the control panel. Any advice out there? I have copied the config folder to the server folders as per instructed and it worked on some of the settings after i changed the settings inside, but the pvp/pve thing has got me stumped

• I cannot get the server to go into PvE mode, no matter what i do, i don't know which config or ini file holds that setting, but the basic and extended settings aren't saving when you change them from the control panel. Any advice out there? I have copied the config folder to the server folders as per instructed and it worked on some of the settings after i changed the settings inside, but the pvp/pve thing has got me stumped

I'm trying to figure this out as well. Along with the "Message of the day" that pops up at the top so folks will be able to find the discord for my server rules. I updated the points per level and all that, but cant' find in the settings how to update it to pve.

• Well damn basicaly I am paying for a service with an easy to use ui that should be working what happens between it and their ftp site is just not my problem , if I wanted the hassle of manually writing and configring all manner of game ini files I would be using / running rcon and ark server managaer on a few spare pc's from home or using " Streamline Servers" as their's are all up and runnning cluster's fine and far cheaper than gportal but you pretty much have to write and code your own stuff as 60 is approaching I have no interest in doing this which is why i'm here after a bit of that great german teck shame it's seems to be all in Germany, I take it you guy's at gportal do relise that most of the other sizable server companies have atlas up and running to clusters fine now. So blameing all the problems on wildcard and the dev team at atlas would seem like just looking for someone to blame. I have had ticket's going for days now everytime something finally works another problem comes along ,I finally got to play on my server for an hour this afternoon for a first time in 5 days however it was all at standard rates which the official isn't even doing at the moment and I'm still waiting on a fix for that. sigh...

• I'm trying to figure this out as well. Along with the "Message of the day" that pops up at the top so folks will be able to find the discord for my server rules. I updated the points per level and all that, but cant' find in the settings how to update it to pve.

I mentioned how to access these options in this thread: Change Message of the Day, PVP to PVE, and points per level?

Well damn basicaly I am paying for a service with an easy to use ui that should be working what happens between it and their ftp site is just not my problem , if I wanted the hassle of manually writing and configring all manner of game ini files I would be using / running rcon and ark server managaer on a few spare pc's from home or using " Streamline Servers" as their's are all up and runnning cluster's fine and far cheaper than gportal but you pretty much have to write and code your own stuff as 60 is approaching I have no interest in doing this which is why i'm here after a bit of that great german teck shame it's seems to be all in Germany, I take it you guy's at gportal do relise that most of the other sizable server companies have atlas up and running to clusters fine now. So blameing all the problems on wildcard and the dev team at atlas would seem like just looking for someone to blame. I have had ticket's going for days now everytime something finally works another problem comes along ,I finally got to play on my server for an hour this afternoon for a first time in 5 days however it was all at standard rates which the official isn't even doing at the moment and I'm still waiting on a fix for that. sigh...

This is just the way to work around and get your server working correctly faster at the moment. If you don't want to do it, that's fine. You can wait for the server control panel to get updated. This released during the holiday season and GPortal is still putting in time to try and get things working and I think that's commendable because I wouldn't want to be working constantly during this time of the year. If your unhappy with GPortal, then I suggest opening a ticket.