Multipliers no longer working

• My increased rates are no longer working since the cluster update.

I have modified them and re saved, restarted both main server and extended servers many times.

Just reinstalled and check, its still the same.

Can we please get some assistance on this ASAP.

Also, when making your own server, you can set the rates different for each server, including things like PVE and PVP zones. Can we please get the ability to edit the settings per server tile and not just overall too please? Being about to modify the skill points per level and other more complex settings is also important.

• I just mentioned this in the main Atlas thread. I've tried going through the FTP but the actual GameUserSettings file doesn't seem to have any effect on the server anymore. In the file my rates are set to 5x but in the manager in-game they are all showing as 1x still.

• Also having this issue as soon as I added expansion servers. Tried to restart everything and re-edit my server settings. Still doesn't seem to apply in the game.

• Glad its not just me.

I ended up deleting and re-creating the server, and now it wont even stay up haha.

Think they have some bugs, but they are working very hard so just keep reporting the issues and we should have it going soon :D

• Hi and welcome 373551 to the G-Portal community. Hang in there, it's being worked out. If you believe your issue is not related to the updates, please submit a support ticket. Just remember that a response may take longer.

• Hi All,

I think I have resolved it.

daenrys7   BradF

When configuring clustered servers, you need to include the config files in EVERY server, not the main folder, other wise it doesn't work.

Use my server as an example of one where it is now working with changed rates, all I did was copy the Config folder from ShooterGame/Saved/ to ShooterGame/Saved/21_B2 (the server of my home server)

I also edited the defaultgame.ini and it didnt seem to have an effect, but please test this.

Server Name:[AU] 4x Rates 2x2 Exiles Server

My server is now working perfectly though :)

• but do you have a 2 x 2, are you able to go to the next grid square?

• Thanks General, this is why you outrank me 8o

• Glad its not just me.

I ended up deleting and re-creating the server, and now it wont even stay up haha.

Think they have some bugs, but they are working very hard so just keep reporting the issues and we should have it going soon :D

it was suggested from ticket that i delete and re create server and now i have the same issue will not stay up for more than 10 seconds