Server cant be found

• I just purchased a server and got everything active, according to the dashboard the server is online but when I added the IP to steam its saying the server is not responding.

• I ran into this issue yesterday. When searching for your server, make sure you have "all modes" selected at the top, as well as "unofficial" in the drop down box. Type in the first part of your server name in the search bar, and be case sensitive. It should pop up. Right now the PVE setting doesn't appear to be working. So even if you have PVE enabled, it's still going to show up as PVP. This resolved my issue very quickly for me, hope it works for you.

• I ran into this issue yesterday. When searching for your server, make sure you have "all modes" selected at the top, as well as "unofficial" in the drop down box. Type in the first part of your server name in the search bar, and be case sensitive. It should pop up. Right now the PVE setting doesn't appear to be working. So even if you have PVE enabled, it's still going to show up as PVP. This resolved my issue very quickly for me, hope it works for you.

Exactly right - Searching by IP in the search bar will not yield results. If you have an extended server, ensure that the map is chosen, and that for both you have you have selected a zone area from the drop down, if you miss one or don't set it, your server will show as online in the control panel but Atlas will never find it.