Atlas Server Wont Stay Online

• i feel bad for them because soo many people are raging that they can't play yet (i get to hear it as well from frustrated guildies)

Yeah, Totally, i went over to the Devs Twitter and asked them to slow down on the "Hopefully this fixes the issue" micro patches. Since Fallout 76's epic crash and burn, i guess they are paranoid about the lack of communication and transparency, fearing the same fate. No need to rage on the team here cause it simply isnt their fault.

• Hello wonderful Fam, I know your positivity and good vibes energize me so it's got to pump up the G-Portal technical team. Thank you for hanging out here, we are greater together<3

• So when I had the 1x1 single server map going it worked fine. But when they announced the expansion servers, I got excited like every one else and added an extension server. I set the map to the 2x1, set the spawn points for each zone. For some reason the expansion server is staying online but the primary only comes up for about 10-15 seconds before going off line. I Renamed and reinstalled the primary and gave it about an hour or so to get updates. Problem persists, the primary drops after 10-15 seconds but extension stays online. The extension still carries the old server name but I figured that should not be the problem. Not sure what else to try on my end and I don't really want to send in a support ticket as I know the tech's inboxes are already overflowing. Any help/ideas would be appreciated but if nothing else then I will be patient and give them the time they need.

Thank you for your time,

David

• Did you change any of the settings in the basic/extended tab in the control panel? If so, like the clamp server ex levels, anything like that, change them back to the default settings while the server is offline, then try starting it again. Its worth a shot

• So when I had the 1x1 single server map going it worked fine. But when they announced the expansion servers, I got excited like every one else and added an extension server. I set the map to the 2x1, set the spawn points for each zone. For some reason the expansion server is staying online but the primary only comes up for about 10-15 seconds before going off line. I Renamed and reinstalled the primary and gave it about an hour or so to get updates. Problem persists, the primary drops after 10-15 seconds but extension stays online. The extension still carries the old server name but I figured that should not be the problem. Not sure what else to try on my end and I don't really want to send in a support ticket as I know the tech's inboxes are already overflowing. Any help/ideas would be appreciated but if nothing else then I will be patient and give them the time they need.

Thank you for your time,

David

Mine was fine until I renamed it. Now it's doing the same thing, just goes offline after 10-15 seconds.