I rented a server main plus expansion (20) and having config issues

• Do the servers have different configurations. There is only one control panel, but there seems to be different configs. One player told me his max level was 51 the other 101 and they have different xp and gather rates. I'm totally confused? Any help?

• Do the servers have different configurations. There is only one control panel, but there seems to be different configs. One player told me his max level was 51 the other 101 and they have different xp and gather rates. I'm totally confused? Any help?

Hello Leftnut59, welcome to the G-Portal fam. To the best of my knowledge, the cluster feature is being added, it is not fully implemented at this time. Take care and check back for updates.

• This does not really work because I can log on with two different characters with two different server settings. Hell when I log in not sure which char I will get. Can a tech just wipe the server and let me start over. Re-installing does not seem to wipe.

• When you are picking your server, uncheck "Show Atlas Map". I've noticed that sometimes I actually have 2 instances of my server running somehow. One is PVP and the other is PVE. It eventually fixes itself.

• This does not really work because I can log on with two different characters with two different server settings. Hell when I log in not sure which char I will get. Can a tech just wipe the server and let me start over. Re-installing does not seem to wipe.

Hi, you should used the trash can icon to delete the server and start fresh. Take care