Server wont start

This thread is marked as resolved, please create a new thread.
  • I just purchased a server for conan exiles I click on the start server button and the green text pops up and says server started but its still shown as offline on the administration page

• same, it says online but cant find in server list in game and can't connect directly. It also says in the console my server has an update and I need to restart it but I tried that a few times and the message still hasn't gone away. I'm assuming gportal is having some issue on the backend.

• same, it says online but cant find in server list in game and can't connect directly. It also says in the console my server has an update and I need to restart it but I tried that a few times and the message still hasn't gone away. I'm assuming gportal is having some issue on the backend.

Hello and welcome to the G-Portal fam. G-Portal status is all systems operational. With the last patch you may need to reinstall your server. If you choose not to reinstall; I would suggest submitting a support ticket. Take care.

• Hello and welcome to the G-Portal fam. G-Portal status is all systems operational. With the last patch you may need to reinstall your server. If you choose not to reinstall; I would suggest submitting a support ticket. Take care.

Thank you for the reply! This is what my dashboard looks like currently, I've hit Reinstall and then Yes on the prompt but nothing has changed. Should I just open a ticket or wait just a little longer?

• Thank you for the reply! This is what my dashboard looks like currently, I've hit Reinstall and then Yes on the prompt but nothing has changed. Should I just open a ticket or wait just a little longer?

Hello. Yes please open a support ticket so they can analyze. Ensure you specify CONAN Exiles. Take care