Server says online, but I can't find it.

• I just bought a server. Trying to get it up and running... one tab says it's up and fine. One says installing. ANd yet another says to restart to patch... and yes I have restarted, several times.

• I just bought a server. Trying to get it up and running... one tab says it's up and fine. One says installing. ANd yet another says to restart to patch... and yes I have restarted, several times.

Hello, the STATUS tab should tell you the most accurate state of your server. If it is fully patched and shows online you should be good to go (g2g). If you are receiving the banner notice that the server needs to be updated then stop the server and restart it. It should reflect updating, then online. If that doesn't happen within, 10-15 minutes please submit a support ticket. Thank you and welcome to the G-Portal community.

• I did send a support ticket. Nothing has changed in a couple of hours.

Hi, please give them some more time. ATLAS early access has the technical team very very very busy atm. They will answer your ticket. Pro Tip: Don't create a new ticket, if you want a status update just answer/add to your existing ticket. This will keep it in the current que. Take care.

• I ran into this issue yesterday. When searching for your server, make sure you have "all modes" selected at the top, as well as "unofficial" in the drop down box. Type in the first part of your server name in the search bar, and be case sensitive. It should pop up. Right now the PVE setting doesn't appear to be working. So even if you have PVE enabled, it's still going to show up as PVP. This resolved my issue very quickly for me, hope it works for you.

• Ok, so you have the server set up and online, the extended server set up and online, map selected, zones for the cluster assigned, and you have named it something you can find? Now, when searching for the server from atlas, at the top where the search bar is, choose all modes, down at the bottom left, you have Unofficial selected. Type the server name in the search bar, (some say case sensitive, others say not) case sensitive and search. Also, we found this out last night, if you are in certain countries, you need a vpn to connect, my friend in HK could not find the server, connected to pour VPN it popped up before she finished typing the server name. Dunno, just know it worked after hours of trying.

• my issue is that i was able to see it last night, then it crashed so when i brought it back up online it will not show up any more. I can NOT add the extended servers because of this "installing new hardware" BS. I have reinstalled it, deleted and created a new one, tried adding it to my steam as IP and nothing

• I feel your pain I just went through all this and in the end after you have done all you can, the final thing that fixed mine was just sitting for a day no idea what the was about christmas miricle I believe cause it wasn't fixed by this lot. now if only the good fairy would fly by and fix my god damn multiplier setting's I could have a winner though i'm just not brave enough to waste anymore money on this the way it's being run so 1x1 cluster i gonna be stuck with for awhile untill some one here can impress me some good solid tec surport and work skills.

• Oh shoot, i forgot this one

Go to your local game folder, something like c:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/ATLAS/Shooter Game/Saved and delete lastserverconnectionstringcache file, cause if you are connecting, its looking at that file, plus you said you deleted your server and reinstalled it. Try that and see if it clears out the way it looks for the server.