Server is super slow to find / Unable to load a Savegame

This thread is marked as resolved, please create a new thread.
  • I'll make this thread 2 in 1

First, the server I have takes legit several minutes to be found in the ark list, is that normal?

Second, I'm trying to load my current savegame from ark and when I do ''save'' on top, it always bring back the ''current savegame'' which isn't my exctinction save game but the new one the server made at first.

Can you help me? Thanks!

• Hello and welcome to the G-Portal community. First off I'm not the resident ARK expert, Gorgrak holds that position:) I will try and assist, did you give your saved game a name? CurrentSaved is the default and overwrites when you save the game. So if you didn't rename CurrentSaved before you saved, it may no longer exists because it have been overwritten. I hope this helps, if not Gorgrak will weigh in on the post when he sees it. Take care

• I'm trying right now as I've set my savegame into the ark folder once again and selected it as savegame on the server. Sadly, it is either very slow to see it on the list or like right now, I'm unable to see it on the list. I will keep you updated once I'll be able to connect to the server.

Thanks for the help, by the way!

• I managed to connect. I changed my extinction save file in my Ark and selected it while my server was offline. I start my server and it doesn't load the extinction savegame but again, the brand new one instead.

• I managed to connect. I changed my extinction save file in my Ark and selected it while my server was offline. I start my server and it doesn't load the extinction savegame but again, the brand new one instead.

Hi, I haven't read the patch notes for ARK. I will check, maybe there was a patch that forces a fresh start. Will keep checking. Take care

• I'm checking right now through a ticket. I'm trying to resolve the thing about the savegame before the trouble I have finding the server itself on Ark's server list...One thing at a time sadly...