Server issues

• Is anyone else having the issue with logging onto your server and it either crashing or you load into a server that's not yours? When pressing esc it says it's my server but there are other people on yet the website still says there is 0/10 people on the the server. The server is password protected so I am not sure what is happening

• Is anyone else having the issue with logging onto your server and it either crashing or you load into a server that's not yours? When pressing esc it says it's my server but there are other people on yet the website still says there is 0/10 people on the the server. The server is password protected so I am not sure what is happening

Hi, that does sound odd. My best guess is it has to do with the map/cluster function of the game. Give it a little time and see if it works itself out. I think that mechanic is probably why there isn't a single player/co-op option for ATLAS. Take care

• Same exact thin happening to me, logging me into random servers with other people, but not always the same people, seems to be a different server everytime. I already submitted a ticket

if you find out anything can you please come back and let me know :) Im now dealing with the issue of the game just closing when i try and log into my server but joining other servers seems to be fine.

• I experienced the same . and this is what i found out through trial and error . First off, I have found that you cannot join last server through JOIN LAST;

After you find and select your server in server list and it takes you to the map that has server info on one side and map on the other do not click the grid on the map it will then start putting you through to other servers even though you see the name of your server. What i have to do is to make sure after getting to that screen is to type the name of my server in the search ( full Name) . Then wait for it to find the session. I spent 2 hours trying to get to my server only to be directed to random servers other than my own . Until i noticed that every time i clicked the grid on the map the server info on the right side would scroll to another server . I typed in my server name in the search and lo and behold i connected to the right server

• if you find out anything can you please come back and let me know :) Im now dealing with the issue of the game just closing when i try and log into my server but joining other servers seems to be fine.

Just submit a ticket my friend, I mean sure I can post whatever solution they come up with for me, but that might not be the same issue you're having, by submitting a ticket they can take a look at your server specifically. I don't thing they look into someones server just based on a post on the forums.

• I experienced the same . and this is what i found out through trial and error . First off, I have found that you cannot join last server through JOIN LAST;

After you find and select your server in server list and it takes you to the map that has server info on one side and map on the other do not click the grid on the map it will then start putting you through to other servers even though you see the name of your server. What i have to do is to make sure after getting to that screen is to type the name of my server in the search ( full Name) . Then wait for it to find the session. I spent 2 hours trying to get to my server only to be directed to random servers other than my own . Until i noticed that every time i clicked the grid on the map the server info on the right side would scroll to another server . I typed in my server name in the search and lo and behold i connected to the right server

Thank you Haddie Lee, you are awesome Fam. Glad you are part of our community:love:

Very interesting find, without the map on if you sit long enough you will actually see other servers populate the list as well if they share the same spawn location. I did manage to find my server and tried to log in but I am not stuck with the game just closing when it tries to load in no error msg just closes so I htink I am dealing with some client side issues now as well.

• Well I dont know whats happening anymore, the loading into other peoples instances has stopped but I cannot load into my own server. Every other official and private server i try is fine but when I try to connect to my own Atlas just closes, I have tried multiple computers now and same issue so I dont know if it is a client side issue or server issue. I believe it is sever side as I can connect to other servers but the response I got from support was about finding my server not my connection issue so I need to wait for another response. I have tried removing the server with the trash can and redoing it but again it failed and now I have the 530 FTP error as well....I just want to play the game lol

• Well I dont know whats happening anymore, the loading into other peoples instances has stopped but I cannot load into my own server. Every other official and private server i try is fine but when I try to connect to my own Atlas just closes, I have tried multiple computers now and same issue so I dont know if it is a client side issue or server issue. I believe it is sever side as I can connect to other servers but the response I got from support was about finding my server not my connection issue so I need to wait for another response. I have tried removing the server with the trash can and redoing it but again it failed and now I have the 530 FTP error as well....I just want to play the game lol

Yep my server just stops shortly after starting, waiting on my ticket to be answered. Guess they have a mountain to get through.

• Here is the crash log:

• Yep my server just stops shortly after starting, waiting on my ticket to be answered. Guess they have a mountain to get through.

Hi, if the ATLAS devs are patching then we need to update our servers as well. Try stopping it and reinstall. If reinstall doesn't work you may have to delete it and re-create it. It's my experience that it depends on the extent of the patch. Take care

• Server log:

• Hi, if the ATLAS devs are patching then we need to update our servers as well. Try stopping it and reinstall. If reinstall doesn't work you may have to delete it and re-create it. It's my experience that it depends on the extent of the patch. Take care

You probably need to have a look how other host companies are managing it. I know with PingPerfect you just click on the steamupdater and it seems to update the server no problem.

• Hi, if the ATLAS devs are patching then we need to update our servers as well. Try stopping it and reinstall. If reinstall doesn't work you may have to delete it and re-create it. It's my experience that it depends on the extent of the patch. Take care

I've now tried that 3 or 4 times, including most recently without even changing any setup files (so using the default server name etc)

In all cases it's not working.

• I've now tried that 3 or 4 times, including most recently without even changing any setup files (so using the default server name etc)

In all cases it's not working.

Not sure what is missing here, because I've done it three times and it worked. You do realize when you are deleting your server you get a new IP and such when you create the new one. Are you putting that info into STEAM. Also when you are connecting using this method, your server doesn't show in the STEAM->View->Servers->Internet->Add Server list with the name you gave it nor the ATLAS hosted by G-Portal etc name. Post back and we will continue to troubleshoot it. Take care

• Not sure what is missing here, because I've done it three times and it worked. You do realize when you are deleting your server you get a new IP and such when you create the new one. Are you putting that info into STEAM. Also when you are connecting using this method, your server doesn't show in the STEAM->View->Servers->Internet->Add Server list with the name you gave it nor the ATLAS hosted by G-Portal etc name. Post back and we will continue to troubleshoot it. Take care

No matter how many times I hit "START THE SERVER" the server only starts for around 15secs and then goes offline again.

[IMG:https://i.imgur.com/Bs3VgLv.jpg]

• Not sure what is missing here, because I've done it three times and it worked. You do realize when you are deleting your server you get a new IP and such when you create the new one. Are you putting that info into STEAM. Also when you are connecting using this method, your server doesn't show in the STEAM->View->Servers->Internet->Add Server list with the name you gave it nor the ATLAS hosted by G-Portal etc name. Post back and we will continue to troubleshoot it. Take care

you get a new IP? mine has stayed the same on all the servers I have deleted and made today the IP has been 176.57.135.52:28900 with Query port of 28915 and I have been able to find it in Steam>servers and in game just cant join it