Server 7.0 update

This thread is marked as resolved, please create a new thread.
  • So since the update of 7.0 my serving is only sitting at stopping. it has not stopped and I cant force it to stop. is this a way to prevent us from starting it to early? or is this just an issue that is a coincident?

• My server has been struck on "Stopping" since 11 p, Eastern time US. If i restart, it says that it restarts but it's still on stopping. I try to delete it, it takes me to a maintenance page. I cannot get it to update, cannot get it to successfully start, cant reinstall it (as i prefer to reinstall instead of update). I came by here to see if there was any information so i did not submit a ticket if there is an easy fix. Has anyone gad the issue and have it self resolve? Are there instructions or information about this anywhere?

Thanks All.

• No fixes for it, mines been doing the same since I got it on the 24th haven’t been on it yet, guess just gotta wait it out and hope it gets reliable when they get them set up properly and can add the extensions that I payed for

• Hello Fam, with this being an early access game; I suspect that the Devs send the files, then G-Portal technical has to edit and load them to the servers. Please give them time to do that. Normally when they take the servers down for maintenance we will see the Mr. Maintenance page. As soon as they have completed the updates on the back-end they will be available to us. Take care.

• Hello Fam, with this being an early access game; I suspect that the Devs send the files, then G-Portal technical has to edit and load them to the servers. Please give them time to do that. Normally when they take the servers down for maintenance we will see the Mr. Maintenance page. As soon as they have completed the updates on the back-end they will be available to us. Take care.

Yeah but the servers ARE updated to 7.0 now, just they seem to be broken for some of us. One GPortal server I play on, run by another person updated and is working fine, but my GPortal server that I run which was working fine before the update, updated to 7.0 (you have to manually restart it to update) and now won't start. Every time it starts it says offline for a minute or two then is offline again. I suspect the server is crashing.