Getting into my own server issues

This thread is marked as resolved, please create a new thread.
  • I'm sure this will get sorted out in time. Main reason for posting this is to find out if others are having the same issue as me and if they have found any workarounds.

I have been able to get on my NA server and play. When rejoining in game menu though it will either

1. take me to character creation and want me to recreate toon or

2. it will take me to a server that has the same name as mine but with all the settings at default and require no password ( I have password set on my server). its almost as though there are 2 servers .

so when i click join new atlas and brings up the server list I will have to wait for it to populate then put in name of server in the filter. Most time it will see it . and i click to join and it will do one of 2 things

1. Find session, ask for password and then I'm able to join or

2. Tell me that there are no sessions and puts me back to square one

has anyone run into this and do you know of a workaround

Thanks in advance

• Hi:) I believe that the ATLAS game design is based off the ARK cluster mechanic. From your detailed description I think it is attempting to locate/clone a cluster. From what I've read this is part of the original game design and would fulfill the Dev goal of having the largest map ever in any known MMORPG. That being said, I also believe that how hardware and networks will handle this is still theory and is yet to be realized. The entire community will be watching how this unfolds as we progress through early access. I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas. Take care.

• Unfortunately tonight i cant even get on to my server. Its telling me invalid password again. or the password works and then wants me to create another character.

When i look at the server info The name of my server is right, but all the settings it shows active are completely different then what i have set in server settings it will even show that there is 20 slots when really all i have is 10

• Hi, not sure but the game is being patched. Sometimes those patches require a respec, or a re-roll just depends. In these early stages don't get to comfortable with what you had 24 hours ago, and expect to have to wipe your server often. Take care.