Shared experience setting.

• in game settings there is an option to increase the Shard Party Kill Range value when making the settings. Can we please get this option put in the g portal basic setting? I tried adjusting it with console commands but it keeps denying me.

• Hello and welcome to the G-Portal community. I am looking for the setting, I haven't been able to find it. When I do I will respond back. One thing to remember is it is part of the XML files. Once we find it we will have to edit the file, which may require some calculations as not to apply too much or too little experience. Sorry I don't have the answer. Take care

• I have been digging around in the files, and so far it looks like it's not in the normal XML files, but so far looking at world files I do not see an XP option. If it's burred in the .raw file, I have no idea how to edit it. Most online converters are limited to 50/100mb and the file is 115 or so.

• I have been digging around in the files, and so far it looks like it's not in the normal XML files, but so far looking at world files I do not see an XP option. If it's burred in the .raw file, I have no idea how to edit it. Most online converters are limited to 50/100mb and the file is 115 or so.

Thanks for posting back, I couldn't find it either. Which leads me to think that is the way TFP intended it to be. Sorry, I will ask a couple of my modder friends and see what they say. Have you asked about it on the Sevendaystodie forum? Take care