Atlas-

• This whole thing was a mistake on G-Portal's part. They should have been ready for this and for how many ppl would buy how many slots... But the longer we wait the more free time they have to give us so I am not worried. I have a grid with almost every biome on it and we are chilling while we wait

• This whole thing was a mistake on G-Portal's part. They should have been ready for this and for how many ppl would buy how many slots... But the longer we wait the more free time they have to give us so I am not worried. I have a grid with almost every biome on it and we are chilling while we wait

i have not gotten my timers reset, I am still waiting on 7 more expansions like I paid for the slots for.......... This is just getting bad

• It would be super helpful to be able to increase the points per level setting as well, along with how much increase on weight, health, intelligence, stamina too.

You can. I changed my settings based on Ark settings. We get 3x rates of stats instead of vanilla.

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[0]=3

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[1]=3

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[2]=3

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[3]=3

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[4]=3

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[5]=3

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[6]=3

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[7]=3

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[8]=3

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[9]=3

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[10]=3

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[11]=3

Add that to the game.ini in the ftp editing of your server. Since we have less stats to increase over Ark you can mess around with it, but I just left them all so there's no guessing games.

• I'm going to link my Issue from another thread here in the Atlas thread . After adding expansions and then assigning them to the maps i tried traveling to another grid and it showed me going into B1 and then timed out and kicked me and now i cannot even get on " unable to query server info" I have tried restarting servers and expansions with no luck. others are able to join the main server but me. I thought it kind of strange that after adding the servers and assigning them one of thee server expansions changed the name to the same as my main server .

Red Walls forum link

• You need to go into your Map from your server page and set up the grids your sectors are assigned to and submit it then my server went into updating

We did this but they are all still Red Walls no matter what... 3x3 and we cant play on 8 of our fucking grids...

• I cant sadly, they all say online and they all have the grid cord already. Now my server is having network failures.... G-Portal needs to fix their <profanity deleted>

The post was edited 1 time, last by daenrys7: Profanity ().

• Good luck getting any refund, I've requested it 3 times in tickets and they've brushed it off. I've got my server to work for about 1 whole hour that I purchased 2 weeks ago at launch. I'll surely NEVER in a million years do this again or recommend anyone to this company. Reading the replies on this post alone makes me realize even more how shady things are around ole G-portal. They take your money and only after the fact tell you your product isn't available, check back shortly.

I both agree and disagree... Today BradF (aka WolfDoc) started fixing our server, opened 5 of our 9 grids... But went silent 6-9 hours ago and now my server doesnt work at all... Said something about "Using their own fixes..."

• Yeah I,m kind of in limbo now. Brad was looking into the issue of one of my expansion servers not staying online and he said he had to reset two of my servers . Now they are out of sync when you cross over to the other server you can see yourself in a earlier time. Also the character that crosses over will change to the level and state he was last time in the server. So the servers are out of sync now . must be two of the servers were rolled back.

• That all sounds a bit unusual, especially the characters not being synced. The way it works is all the servers connect to one redis database, so they should all be synced. Unless there is something wrong with the ID or something. I think they are just madly trying to fix things and unfortunately sometimes breaking them.

Hopefully it will all be 100% soon, did you guys see the email we got today? Basically explaining where they are and whats next.

• That all sounds a bit unusual, especially the characters not being synced. The way it works is all the servers connect to one redis database, so they should all be synced. Unless there is something wrong with the ID or something. I think they are just madly trying to fix things and unfortunately sometimes breaking them.

Hopefully it will all be 100% soon, did you guys see the email we got today? Basically explaining where they are and whats next.

It may sound unusual but here I Am looking at me of when i was at when i first crossed the server a couple of days ago. I seen a schooner on the map and went to investigate and there i was just on the other side of the server . also my friend crossed over and he lost 10 levels and also clothes changed to what he was wearing 10 levels earlier

https://steamuserimages-a.akam…6E32BF4B14D15CCF71EF98EC/

• I had a reply to my Ticket saying all was fixed. But the problem persists . Tried restarting and get error message. Not sure how much more patience I have in me

• I had a reply to my Ticket saying all was fixed. But the problem persists . Tried restarting and get error message. Not sure how much more patience I have in me

Hello and welcome to the G-Portal community. What problem is persisting? If you desire the communities assistance/advice please provide some information on the nature of your request/post/issue/question.

We can't solve everything, but we can offer any information we have gathered along the way. Which is one of the forums purposes. Take care

Valar Doeharis...D7

The post was edited 1 time, last by daenrys7 ().