Atlas-

• I really don't know, but from what i understand, i pre-ordered everything, and there has been a lot of misunderstanding, including on my part. Like the 20 slots gets split up to 10/10, so even i had to buy more slots. Then, there are folks buying way more slots than i think they will need as well, so there is that, how do you calculate how much you need when say you are basing it on faulty information and on pre-order sales. There is just no way to know if when you launch the ext servers that 1000 people will show up and buy you out. It happens everywhere everyday somewhere. So I totally get your frustration and understand 100% where you are coming from mate, but unless there are stats that you can reliably go by, static as it were, to can't plan for dynamics like sudden demand or changing requirements. It's like an all you can eat buffet, they have tons of food, but are they prepared for 25 buses full of very hungry over eaters swinging in for a snack?

• Hey,

We released more hardware earlier today, and Yes we release more shortly, Currently working on a few issues with the settings, which we have a fix for, and hopefully deployed shortly.

• Hey,

We released more hardware earlier today, and Yes we release more shortly, Currently working on a few issues with the settings, which we have a fix for, and hopefully deployed shortly.

Limit everyone's servers until you can give out more hardware.

Limits: 2x2 only

10 slots only per each

Problem solved for the moment while you ready your hardware.... How is it easier for me to think about this then devs in a company

• I really don't know, but from what i understand, i pre-ordered everything, and there has been a lot of misunderstanding, including on my part. Like the 20 slots gets split up to 10/10, so even i had to buy more slots. Then, there are folks buying way more slots than i think they will need as well, so there is that, how do you calculate how much you need when say you are basing it on faulty information and on pre-order sales. There is just no way to know if when you launch the ext servers that 1000 people will show up and buy you out. It happens everywhere everyday somewhere. So I totally get your frustration and understand 100% where you are coming from mate, but unless there are stats that you can reliably go by, static as it were, to can't plan for dynamics like sudden demand or changing requirements. It's like an all you can eat buffet, they have tons of food, but are they prepared for 25 buses full of very hungry over eaters swinging in for a snack?

And that would be why you always plan for the worst and hope for the best

• Hey,

So i have to continuously click "add expansions" ? I ordered my servers a week ago, SURELY you would have it set up so that people who ordered a week ago take priority over people who JUST ordered servers right? Or if i don't click "add expansions" fast enough, i have to wait even longer? This is seriously ass backwards. I should login and find the servers i ordered, set up as ordered when they're available, not have to go through this idiotic process of manually adding the expansions servers and having to just HOPE someone else didn't just buy them before i could click "add" this is seriously stupid. On the verge of asking for a full refund, and taking my business elsewhere.

• So i have to continuously click "add expansions" ? I ordered my servers a week ago, SURELY you would have it set up so that people who ordered a week ago take priority over people who JUST ordered servers right? Or if i don't click "add expansions" fast enough, i have to wait even longer? This is seriously ass backwards. I should login and find the servers i ordered, set up as ordered when they're available, not have to go through this idiotic process of manually adding the expansions servers and having to just HOPE someone else didn't just buy them before i could click "add" this is seriously stupid. On the verge of asking for a full refund, and taking my business elsewhere.

I agree

• Hey Wildfires, It seems that my server is locked in PvP mode, I have followed the instructions you and ChaosGeneral have set forth, copying the config folder from Shooter to my Game servers folder, but even configured, saved uploaded and updated, harvest rates aren't changing. Now i did notice that after copying the files over, i had twice as may options showing up in the extended settings in the control panel, but it seems that changing anything there doesn't actually affect the file. I simply cannot get the server to change to PvE mode. Where is that setting located? Which .ini file? Thanks to you and the gang for all your tremendous help.

I found when I was playing with Ini files when I would go in and changes things FTP it erased my changes from the website UI. I ended up getting lucky I guess because thru it all my PVE stuck so I got lucky wish I had a defined answer for you sorry .

• Not here to argue, but guys all complaining does is clog up the thread they know its a problem we have all paid we are all waiting just be patient or move on its a new game with new hurdles to overcome they will fix it. No one here is anymore important then the next.