Atlas-

• This is the Query port you were assigned in your server, not the "IP". There will be a query and an RCON port available to you in your servers list.

Furthermore, is anyone having the issue of accessing their servers via steam, you see it respond, but when you go to connect the server dies?

That helped discover it on steam. Thanks!

Edit: But when you try to join it says Server is not currently playing on any game server. :D

• This is the Query port you were assigned in your server, not the "IP". There will be a query and an RCON port available to you in your servers list.

Furthermore, is anyone having the issue of accessing their servers via steam, you see it respond, but when you go to connect the server dies?

I'm not sure what im supposed to do with that number on my steam app.
    And that was happening to me when I was trying to use my server ip to launch Atlas.

• Steam did find the server, but you couldn't connect to it. And I had no problem with other operations. My server restarted many times and set up the automatic upgrade function. So it's not just me. But I paid for it and the authorities didn't give me proper help. I didn't even reply.

• If you want to make your server PvE before GPortal adds it to the web console, you should be able to do it by usin FTP to modigy the setting manually in the file:

AtlasMain/ShooterGame/Saved/server/Config/WindowsServer/GameUserSettings.ini

In the section [ServerSettings] add or modify the following line as you want:

ServerPVE=True

• If you want to make your server PvE before GPortal adds it to the web console, you should be able to do it by usin FTP to modigy the setting manually in the file:

AtlasMain/ShooterGame/Saved/server/Config/WindowsServer/GameUserSettings.ini

In the section [ServerSettings] add or modify the following line as you want:

ServerPVE=True

Thanks was wondering about this. Any other options you've noticed in there? I'd like to be able to control how much land someone can claim if possible.

• Not sure how to limit. You can prevent claims completely in a given server grid.

Do you know if its possible to make it so you can claim within a freeport? Currently that is the only grid available so that would be nice.

Also if anyone didn't see the GPortal team sent out an email talking about the Atlas issues.

I'm sure many of us understand, so please enjoy your holidays as everyone else should be doing. I know you guys will have things up and working ASAP afterwards. Thanks!

• Do you know if its possible to make it so you can claim within a freeport? Currently that is the only grid available so that would be nice.

Also if anyone didn't see the GPortal team sent out an email talking about the Atlas issues.

I'm sure many of us understand, so please enjoy your holidays as everyone else should be doing. I know you guys will have things up and working ASAP afterwards. Thanks!

By default you can claim on the islands that don't have city on them. If you go to the docks, and look out, there is land just a very short swim away that can be claimed.

• to access admin panel in game press ` key then type <enablecheats yourpassword> then press ` again and type showmyadminmanager

from there you can set server rules pve/pvp ect

I thought I read this in your previous post, just couldn't find it or remember the poster. Thanks a lot for reposting it.

• to access admin panel in game press ` key then type <enablecheats yourpassword> then press ` again and type showmyadminmanager

from there you can set server rules pve/pvp ect

do you know any of the commands? im looking for ones for spawning stuff in and adding xp