Atlas-

• Not sure how long shortly is, but this is what was explained to me. Sold out of hardware Shortly after purchasing 40 slots.

• Yeah the kicker is that now for whatever reason i cant even get on the NA PVE official server. I get a "cant fetch server info and it times out". seems 100's of others cant either . I can get on the PVP servers just fine. So I just sit here listening to my friends on discord having a blast. All while watching streams.

• Is there any ETA on when you will have the new hardware installed and ready to go? I want to play while I'm on holidays and if I play on the 1x1 map I'm just going to lose all my progress when the expansion server is ready and I install the 2x1 map.

• Is there any ETA on when you will have the new hardware installed and ready to go? I want to play while I'm on holidays and if I play on the 1x1 map I'm just going to lose all my progress when the expansion server is ready and I install the 2x1 map.

I would like to know this also do we have a time frame me and my crew are itching to play we all went nuts when it was announced we could add our expansion servers

• That is aweseme and I got my Mt Dew and working on my Ini files so they are set how I want for my home server to be able to radiate them out to my additional servers . Was wanting more of a answer of It will be sometime today or we are looking at after the 1st of the year to get more hardware. I am fine with either answer just want to give my crew peace of mind.

• Yes. It would be nice to know if we are talking days or weeks for more hardware.

Also I assume each hosting region is different.

Personally would love to know when the AUS centre will get more hardware.

• That is aweseme and I got my Mt Dew and working on my Ini files so they are set how I want for my home server to be able to radiate them out to my additional servers . Was wanting more of a answer of It will be sometime today or we are looking at after the 1st of the year to get more hardware. I am fine with either answer just want to give my crew peace of mind.

Hey Wildfires, It seems that my server is locked in PvP mode, I have followed the instructions you and ChaosGeneral have set forth, copying the config folder from Shooter to my Game servers folder, but even configured, saved uploaded and updated, harvest rates aren't changing. Now i did notice that after copying the files over, i had twice as may options showing up in the extended settings in the control panel, but it seems that changing anything there doesn't actually affect the file. I simply cannot get the server to change to PvE mode. Where is that setting located? Which .ini file? Thanks to you and the gang for all your tremendous help.

• If we go with the 2x2 or 3x3 or 4x4 fun servers instead of going with the Atlas 14x14 server... will we have the content the 14x14 provides? Will we be able to do end game content? Like the mini bosses and main boss etc.

• If we go with the 2x2 or 3x3 or 4x4 fun servers instead of going with the Atlas 14x14 server... will we have the content the 14x14 provides? Will we be able to do end game content? Like the mini bosses and main boss etc.

So far yeah, we got one of the gems from a ghost ship convoy last night and ran into some mobs that weren't in the starter area, and we did manage one of the discoveries, there are 3 discoveries to unlock on the one zone and its showing 1 to unlock on the second zone, but i dont know just how many there are in game or if more unlock at certain levels and stuff

Hi, it may be a little too early in the game to say.

• Now that is incorrect. When it comes to adding new hardware you for sure already know some of the answers the community is seeking. Do you have the hardware on hand? If not, then it certainly wouldn't be ready today. At what stage are you in the process? Everything from purchasing the hardware to installing and configuring it. If you have it on hand are you installing or configuring? There is certainly more information that can be provided.

• Now that is incorrect. When it comes to adding new hardware you for sure already know some of the answers the community is seeking. Do you have the hardware on hand? If not, then it certainly wouldn't be ready today. At what stage are you in the process? Everything from purchasing the hardware to installing and configuring it. If you have it on hand are you installing or configuring? There is certainly more information that can be provided.

That's not entirely true about not being able to get the hardware same day necessarily. I worked in IT for years and we used distributors that could same day deliver just about anything we needed. We ordered 100 blade servers from a company at 7 am, they were delivered by 11 am, and set up and configured with software pushes by 6 pm. So its possible, i just don't know if its probable. There is also the option of temporarily leasing servers/bandwidth from other providers. Give them a chance, i don't think BradF has slept looking at the tickets he has replied to and posts he has made since launch.

• That's not entirely true about not being able to get the hardware same day necessarily. I worked in IT for years and we used distributors that could same day deliver just about anything we needed. We ordered 100 blade servers from a company at 7 am, they were delivered by 11 am, and set up and configured with software pushes by 6 pm. So its possible, i just don't know if its probable. There is also the option of temporarily leasing servers/bandwidth from other providers. Give them a chance, i don't think BradF has slept looking at the tickets he has replied to and posts he has made since launch.

Sure it is doable... but highly unlikely if they do not have it on hand. Additionally, I currently work in IT and as a Sys Admin. I know full well what it takes to get things implemented, but I cut no slack. This is bad planning and not being prepared. I would be fired for attempting to roll something out this big that we are collecting money for as a service and not being prepared. If you aren't ready... you don't move forward.

• Sure it is doable... but highly unlikely if they do not have it on hand. Additionally, I currently work in IT and as a Sys Admin. I know full well what it takes to get things implemented, but I cut no slack. This is bad planning and not being prepared. I would be fired for attempting to roll something out this big that we are collecting money for as a service and not being prepared. If you aren't ready... you don't move forward.

I understand, but, if you were working with a game developer that told you "Hey, you can host our game, here are the specs" then the specs turn out to be "Oh crap, if a Customer wants the full game as a private server, the whole map, its gonna cost them 40 thousand dollars a month, lets figure it out" and because the original deal turned out to be a nightmare, your plans for the hardware you need turns out to be insufficient. So, i get what you are saying, but Australia just got their hardware and the extended servers are up there, in less than 24 hours...so i think they are gonna pull it off before the first.