Practice what you preach..

• I have decided to do just that. I'm just gonna walk away and let this sort itself out. I always preach about making futile threats to companies, I call it the " If I don't get my way" syndrome. I truly still believe in these guys, and feel certain at some point they will sort this out. Am I upset about it? , of course I am, will it cost me money? Yes , yes it will, I am currently having to gift copies of Ark to friends that I convinced to buy Atlas , but I can't stand someone that talks out of one end, and acts out of the other, so I'm just gonna walk away and let them sort this out.

• Hmm, I've got friends playing ATLAS. Some are playing okay and others not so okay. Some have commented that the game is not properly optimized but that's to be expected in Early Access I guess. Some can't log in because all the servers are full.

What everyone needs to realize is that the game is Early Access and if they are not willing to provide constructive feedback so bugs and performance issues can be identified, corrected and patched then they probably shouldn't be playing the Early Access version and wait until it is stable.

I assure you anything within G-Portals spire of control is being handled.

I hope everyone has a glitch free holiday:) XoXo

Take care.

Valar Doeharis...D7

The post was edited 1 time, last by daenrys7 ().

• @daenrys7,......your missing that they bought a server and the game for frinds but Gportal is way behind the EU private servers we ave also been waiting while watching the EU get up and running...still i have had a good run with gportal so far personaly...so we wait

• @daenrys7,......your missing that they bought a server and the game for frinds but Gportal is way behind the EU private servers we ave also been waiting while watching the EU get up and running...still i have had a good run with gportal so far personaly...so we wait

Hello there and welcome to G-Portal US community forums.

• Actually we are not talking about the public servers, you have friends playing on G-Portal servers?

• is there any news as to when orders for atlas servers will be filled?

ive got an order but it still says pre-order and im not sure if im bugged out or not lol

cheers

As I'm sure you can see by reading the other post, none of us have a Atlas server yet. You are not bugged, they simply don't exist yet

• Then why is Nitrado servers up and running? I'm about to jump ship. These are G-Portal words. " Preorder the Atlas server today to get it as soon as it is released."

Well, there is nothing g-portal can do than wait for the dev to provide them the tools they need in order to offer game servers. If you check the official announcement, this is still on their to-do list: https://www.playatlas.com/inde…nt/6-early-access-launch/

By pre-ordering, you basically made sure that you will have hardware reserved when the servers are available in case they are sold out like it was the case when CE launched. Nitrado can offer servers now, because they are the official host for officials so they already have the files available to them.

• well, time passed, servers are up and running and I just bought one server here after reading "3 minutes to your server" and "instant online" but after the purchase I was informed that I would have to wait until midnight to activate my server.

If this is not BS I don't know what it is.

• @ Cible

I think you are missing the point on how servers work, usually it goes official servers - 3rd party hosters - then consumer based servers, if you actually look on atlas you will see that majority of the 3rd party hosters have there servers up and running, g-portal being one of the very few that don't, the devs have already provided the tools, in that link you posted they state they are getting the appid, which is for everyone, aka I will be able to host my own server from home rather than paying for a subscription. All in all its a bit of a joke that this company has not got its servers up when in fact, other servers have near been up for 24 hours.