Scheduled Server Restarts

• I would like to be able to easily schedule server restarts for my Australian server but all the times are in American time or UTC, I would like to suggest adding an Australian time option for Australian based servers to make it easier so I don't have to work out what the time would be in AEDT

• Hello and welcome to G-Portal forums. I am a firm believer in the old saying "teach a man to fish". Basically, that means instead of giving a person something once, teach them how to acquire it and they can have it anytime they want. UTC is Coordinated Universal Time. That means the clocks are coordinated to the World Clock so to speak. So I looked up UTC for Australia has different zones the offset is about 10 hours. So the table below gives you some idea of what to enter in your settings.

UTC AEST

5:00 1500

6:00 1600

7:00 1700

And so on.......Take care

• Hey,

This is more a community thread and not really the place for suggestions like this. I do have a place here for that, But the best bet is to place a ticket in, then it can be forwarded to the guys who make the decisions