Just rented a server, but when I tried joining via g portal it said the server is not responding. Help?

This thread is marked as resolved, please create a new thread.
  • So I just rented a dayz standalone server - but it's not on the server browser and I tried joining using G-Portal and it said the server is not responding, which means the server is not up at all. On top of it, the bottom section in basic configuration is in German, not English.

• Hi Dr. Aquafresh and welcome to G-Portal US. Thank you for your interest in G-Portal and for your patience as we get all pages translated to English. As for your server, please allow a few hours for the server to be set up on the back-end. I am not certain how long that process takes for Day-Z but it shouldn't be long. If you can't access your server in a few hours, then please submit a ticket so technical support can investigate. Thank you and take care.

• So I just rented a dayz standalone server - but it's not on the server browser and I tried joining using G-Portal and it said the server is not responding, which means the server is not up at all. On top of it, the bottom section in basic configuration is in German, not English.

From what I can tell is that G-portal has more than one domain and its not all linked real well. So always keep an eye on your address bar, for the US you need to always use and see "https://www.g-portal.us" and this should fix a lot of your issues. A long with why the server is not showing up, if you click run on the non-US part of the site on the back end it will say the server is running when its really not. Had this issue with a SCUM server and an issue to where it would not show my server at all.

Hope this help to put some light on this.

If this helps give me a:thumbsup: and thanks :)