My server appears to be non-responsive

This thread is marked as resolved, please create a new thread.
  • Hello world,

As the title of the thread states, my scum server appears to be non-responsive and I am unable to connect to it. I've tried restarting it / stopping & starting it several times and nothing has changed. When attempting to join it simply tells me "Failed to connect!" - while my admin web panel clearly shows it as being online.

I did however notice that the CPU usage of my game server load is ridiculously low.. which leaves me to wonder if that is the cause? If that's the case, then what's causing it to be so low and how can this be resolved? My girlfriend and I would very much like to jump in and play tonight.

Thanks everyone for your help in advance! :)

• My CPU usage will sometimes sit low like that when its empty and still wont creep above 8% or so unless its been up without restart for a few days, so to me, It looks like your box is up.

That said I cant really imagine what would be causing a failure to connect and youve tried everything I wouldve outside of putting in a support ticket.

Click "Support" -> "Write Ticket" -> and detail/submit everything you mentioned here...I usually get a response within an hour or so.

Best of luck with your server!

Payne

End Dream - GreenleafRP

• As far as the Game Load page goes, there is a known bug issue with that not being fully accurate with games in general.

They do have it on the 'fix-it' list, but no ETA for the fix at this time.

I've brought this one up a couple of times for my own server.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may be causing you.

Still definitely do the Support Ticket as mentioned above though!:thumbsup:

Gorgrak - Master of Destruction by eating lots of pizza