My server missing, cannot renew (Conan Exiles Xbox)

• So my server is going to be deleted the 9th and I am trying to renew it but, low and behold, it has gone missing from the "my servers" list and I am unable to renew my old server even though the email claimed my IP address and cloud would not be gone until the 9th. So, someone explain to me how this is a beneficial system to your customers or in any way promotes customer retention?

• Oh and BTW every time i try to sign into the Gportal app on my xbox it always gives me authentication errors even though I am inputting the correct password and email I am getting really fed up with the quality of service you guys are providing here because you know you are the only Xbox host available for Conan Exiles

• So my server is going to be deleted the 9th and I am trying to renew it but, low and behold, it has gone missing from the "my servers" list and I am unable to renew my old server even though the email claimed my IP address and cloud would not be gone until the 9th. So, someone explain to me how this is a beneficial system to your customers or in any way promotes customer retention?

Do keep in mind that these forums are for user-to-user assistance, not G-portal to User assistance. It's more of a self-help than a staff help situation. Always submit a support ticket with as much detail as you can provide to ensure that the technician working on your issue can give you the best level of customer support and correct your issue in a timely manner.

Cheers,

devilfish79

Casual Gamers Collective