July 2018 MODS not working on Conan Exiles Server

This thread is marked as resolved, please create a new thread.
  • I got a gportal server a while ago and decided I wanted to open a Conan Exiles Server. I was able to do that just fine. I then decided I wanted to add some Mods to the server so I went through the wiki process and added the mods without a problem. However, when I go to join the server I get the message "This server is not using mods. Please remove them". I can't for the life of me figure out how to get these mods to be active. I've restarted my server several times. Only way I can get on my server is by removing the mods from my list and joining the server which of course is not loading the mods. I need help. I'm new to this and have no idea who to talk too. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Hi Bricrue,

Sorry you are having a little difficulty. I too have experienced the same thing. Never Fear! First, the Mods you add on your server must be in the same order that they are added in your game. I am including screens so you can see what I mean:)

SERVER: GAME:

You can move the mods around on the Server side by dragging them into the order you desire. Note: Mods that require big resources will always load first. I suggest on the server side to let them go into the default order. Then go into your game and match that order. Every player must have the mods in the server order. In the game mods section you can move them up and down with the ^ and you can move them from Available to Selected with the < >. Hope this helps. Take care.