Randoms can {not} log in to password protected server {Solved - No Problem}

This thread is marked as resolved, please create a new thread.
  • We have a Conan PS4 server set for password protection but randoms are still able to log in. I see some other posts on this from a month or so back. Is this still a thing?

• Take in mind, there are 2 levels of password protection.

Do you have the password protection checked for the Server or the Admin or both?

Gorgrak - Master of Destruction by eating lots of pizza

• Password protection is enabled for the Server. I have not set an admin password.

I'm prompted to enter the password when logging in on the PS4. Entering an incorrect password blocks my access but we've somehow still got random people showing up.

• If you go into Configuration Files section and load the ENGINE.INI file Does it show your password in that file?

If it doesn't put your password there and Save.

If that doesn't kick it, then please open and official Ticket so G-Portal can look into the issue more privately.

• Yeah you called it Grey. Turns out the other server user had invited a friend who is using another account. All is good, sorry for the false alarm. Cheers all.

• Yay Grey! WOOHOO!

I should be jealous but I'm not, since we're all in this together to have fun and makes some thralls! ;)