Can’t change PVP to PVE

This thread is marked as resolved, please create a new thread.
  • Server on Xbox name iUAFPrivato

I can’t change to PVE.. each time I reboot the server “as it tells me to” it changes back to PVP. Very frustrating!!! ;(

• Grey Angel, I think there is a time lapse between changes we make and them catching up to the cloud. I am not sure but I've made several mistakes with my server because of the time lapse. For instance, if I stop my server it still displays as online and i get an error saying you must stop the server. However, when I refresh the page it displays as stopped.

• What web browser are you using? This can potentially have an impact on the interface experience as well. I use Chrome and I have to wait sometimes up to 10 seconds for the page to fully configure and show the correct information.

• What web browser are you using? This can potentially have an impact on the interface experience as well. I use Chrome and I have to wait sometimes up to 10 seconds for the page to fully configure and show the correct information.

I can’t login to the G-Portal site.. I do it in game and it says “for changes to take effect, server must be restarted”.. when it’s restarted, all server settings are back to default!! I can only see my server through the G-Portal app on Xbox..

• Nelso, create a new account of the G-Portal app, and then claim your server. From there you can change your setting on the site. The in-game settings are not reliable as they do not stick. If the problem persists, open a ticket with the G-Portal tech team and they will do their best to help you as soon as they can. :)